Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!



Well, my family had pictures done last Friday, per my request....why? I don't know? My parents are getting ready to head over seas for China tomorrow, and well, when they told me they were going, I thought that it would be a good idea to get family pictures taken. The last time we had them taken, I was I think in Kindergarten, and it was for a church directory picture...WOW, how we all have changed!! I just have one proof now, but I will blog more about the time when I have the others, and can put pictures with stories.




Let me tell you, it was one of the most fun times that I have had in a long time! I love my family, and yes, even though they get on my nerves, I am glad that we are all still here together! We had the best time just laughing and hanging out, and poor Alison (our photographer) I thought she was going to get sick of us talking so much, but she was wonderful!! I can't wait to see how all of the others turned out, but I won't get to see that for another week or so....in the mean time, I encourage all of you, if you don't get family pictures done, go out and do it! It is a little pricy sometimes, but the memories that you walk away with, are far more than money can ever buy!!




Luv ya'll and I'll blog to you more later!


Oh, for those of you who might not know.....

Russ (dad), Dianne (mom), Kaitlyn (brother's girlfriend), Jason, (brother) & Me

1 comment:

anita said...

Awwww - so sweet! I'm glad you put the breakdown of who everybody was - I was beginning to think you had a sister that I wasn't aware of!