Friday, April 11, 2008

LIFE IS A CRAZY HIGHWAY!! THANK GOODNESS FOR FRIENDS!


Well, since I have not blogged in about 6 weeks, I guess that it is time to fill in all of those avid readers that are just dying to know about my life right now!! (TINA!! :) )



Here's my big shout out to my two besties on their engagement....CONGRATS!!!



So, the transformed conference was AMAZING!!! Getting to hear Ray Comfort, Todd Friel, and Kirk Cameron speak...WOW!! they all have amazing books out, and I strongly encourage you to check them out with The Way of the Master. If you weren't there, you missed such an AWESOME conference!!



Let's see, what else is going on in life.....



Well, as always, I am continualy astounded at how God continues to move in my life! As he continues to change the plans of my life, I just continue to walk and follow where He wants me! As I have bragged about me getting out of Fort Myers, and moving to North Carolina, God has been laughing at me the whole time as He has shown me that I am to stay put in Fort Myers for a while. Who knows, maybe sometime down the road, I will be moving to North Carolina, but for now I am going to enjoy Florida for a little bit longer. I am in the process of trying to purchase a house (and let me tell you how fun that is when you have no job!!!) We shall see the doors that God opens up in this HUGE area of my life...I will keep you updated more on that as time goes on.



OH, I almost forgot about the most amazing thing in the world that one of my friends showed me...GEO CACHING!!!! It is so much for to do with your friends and family!! If you have never tried it, I would encourage you to... http://www.geocaching.com/ It is like a world wide scavenger hunt, and it is so much fun!!! DO IT!! (Thanks Kathy!!!)



Well, I don't know how much more I have going on in my life right now, it is pretty hum drum...I am still jobless, so if anybody out there knows of a place that is hiring, please let me know!! I NEED A JOB BADLY!!! I'm actualy begining to get bored with being unemployed....who would have ever thought?? So, I just want to thank you to all of my devoted readers that continualy check up on me to see what is new, and I must apologize for neglecting your noseiness for so long :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I will post hopefully Monday about a house status....I will also let you all know where I am registered for house warming gifts ;) Oh, you can all come over and help paint too!! I think that is it for now, I'm sorry it is not an in depth blog, but it is now 1:00 in the morning, and I have been going all day, so, yeah, I will get back with you all again VERY soon!! I promise!!!



Luv ya'll

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

Paint??? What, you don't like the space theme??? Thought that would be a great office for you....