Saturday, December 29, 2007

DAY IN KNOXVILLE


So, today we journeyed on over to Knoxville, TN to spend the day having fun and going to see National Treasure 2....it was a pretty good movie, even though it's the second time I've seen it...that's okay, I was with my friends!! I also learned the powerful wonders of Damamine! We went on a road called "Dragons Tail" I guess it has like 300 turns in 11 miles....I was fully expecting for car sickness! Instead Brandy told me to get some dramamine, so I did, and OH WHAT A GLORIOUS THING!!! I enjoyed the ride all the way over without getting sick!! We also found a new hobby of taking a pengiun along with us, and taking pictures with him everywhere.....SO much fun! After our fun adventures for the day we went to Texas Roadhouse Grill...I HIGHLY recomend this restaraunt!! It was SO good, and if you get a chance to get there, go! Again, today was a pretty uneventful day except for a lot of traveling, but I still got some pictures for ya!

No comments: