Friday, December 28, 2007

SICK DAY

Well, today was pretty uneventful! I was going to go to the camp today and do some work, but instead I was up all night with some nasty virus that continued through the day! FUN! So, I just enjoyed some R&R and sat on the couch all day with Brandy as we watched movies and just had a fun time! Marty & Patty Paul came over tonight and we played some more ghetto uno with them....all in all, today was pretty uneventful for me, but at least I got some time just to sit and do nothing! It was really kinda sorta fun! The only pictures of today are here, just David....well....being David....except for the whole cooking dinner part!
DAVID & BRANDY COOKING DINNER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David is so adorable!

Denise

the burchard bunch said...

Love the blog... now you can't make me look bad and post EVERY day... all us "normal" people post every OTHER day! ha ha Glad you guys are having a great time! Give everyone a Christmas hug from us! Love ya