Thursday, January 10, 2008

CHRISTMAS TEARDOWN






This is the worst part about Christmas! I always love putting it up and coming up with new ideas on how to decorate, but I absolutely HATE tearing it down! Today is a day filled with sadness as it is time to take down all of my Christmas stuff at my house. It will be a multiday process, and boy are those days filled with pain, and joy. Glad that the rush and frustrations of the season are over, but yet sad to see everything go away! It feels like I have only gotten to see it a couple of times, and maybe that's because that's all that I have seen it because I'm always so busy with pageant and Christmas decorating everywhere else! Oh well, another year has gone by, and it's time to start thinking about next year!


Here's a few pics from the house (3 of the 135 trees this year!) Hopefuly I'll have a website soon with whole portfolios of my work so that people can view & hopefuly I'll be able to get some business off of my interior design stuff....who knows! Hope everyone had a splendid holiday season, and now it's time to get ready for 2008 to fly by so that we can be sitting here in 350 days going "where has 2008 gone?!" Yup, it's gonna fly by just like every year, so remember to relax, take it easy, and enjoy and cherish the little moments that come your way that bring you joy!

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

I was looking forward to a "Birthday" post.... boo hoo..... Hope it was a great one! The Starbucks cards are in the mail! Love ya